1. Standardization and process: to formulate the project specification process and specification, we should pay attention to the cooperation of design, test and configuration management, and start the document manual work as soon as possible, which can effectively improve the work efficiency and reduce the resource capacity. According to the configuration management specification, the project team can effectively cooperate from the hardware platform and configuration management to reduce the manual intervention.
2. Clear and agreed project objectives. Ensure that every work of the project is contributing to the realization of this goal.
3. Task decomposition. Clear sub-task objectives, time points and delivery.
4. Ensure resource allocation. Although some projects have allocated resources, they cannot guarantee the effective input of resources, which is one of the reasons why the project cannot be carried out on time.
5. Project schedule management. Check the project progress on time daily and weekly.
6. Adjust the task objectives, resources and progress according to the actual situation, and modify the plan.
7. Effective communication ensures that everyone understands what they should do, and also communicates at any time during the task to ensure the normal progress of the project.
8. The project manager should understand everyone's ability and assign tasks according to their ability. If team members get incompetent work, it is easy to delay the project, so it is very important to arrange appropriate tasks for the right people.
9. When multiple projects are carried out at the same time, it is necessary to distinguish the priority of the project, grasp the key points of each project at the current stage, do a good job in risk management and control, and be ready for response measures at any time.
· END ·